Seafarer Care Packages
Patrick terminals have offered to donate goods to assist us in our drive to support seafarers in any way we can. We have developed a list of items that can be donated and this has been sent out to Industry. We have included Stella Maris and we have agreed that we can share not only the donation items but also the deliveries. Stella Maris will deliver to the northside berths.
Can you please share this with your contacts also and we will see if our broader group of Mission supporters are able to assist?
Mission to Seafarers Brisbane and Stella Maris
Care Packages – Items that can be donated
(no perishable items please)
- For our female seafarers – perfume, lipstick, makeup hair bands/ties (new items only)
- Art items – Drawing pads, paints, pencils
- Playing cards – normal, UNO, etc
- Video games – WII, PlayStation, Xbox etc
- Team Challenges
- Board games – Cluedo, Monopoly etc
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Rosary beads
- Letters, drawings and cards of support from local school children, community groups etc
- Hand soap
- Other personal items of comfort
Please deliver these items to our Seafarers Centre at 2 Seafarers Street, Fisherman Islands.
Alternatively you can call us on 07 3895 1181 to arrange a pick up.